What to Disclose Before You Close
Your clients have finally found their dream home, but is it everything it’s cracked up to be? Find out what seller’s must disclose to potential buyers as well as information that the seller’s agent must provide to the buyer prior to closing day.
- What Must Be Included in a Disclosure Statement?
- Consequences of Failing to Provide a Disclosure Statement or Providing False/Misleading Disclosure Statement
- Listing Agent’s Liability
- Obligation to Inspect
- “Psychologically Affected” Properties
- Latent vs. Patent Defects
- Megan’s Law
- Termite Inspections
For more information or to schedule a presentation call 864-422-0022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.